The Marrakesh Endz hair protectant not only smells amazing but it works really well and makes my hair feel extremely soft especially on the ends where it needs some love. It helps to seal up and really smooth out all the stress I have put my hair through. I also really love the Eco lip balm, it's minty! I am obsessed with lip balm and this one was mint which is also my favorite, score! The goddess garden SPF 30 Natural sunscreenhad to be one of my favorites because I've been searching for a non-irritating facial moisturizer with SPF, since forever, and this one gives my skin are really nice and glow all over without making it feel early or thick, cakey or heavy. I also didn't notice any itchy spots on my face which is what usually happens when I wear SPF.
I also started doing this fun thing for the warmer weather where I take my favorite full-coverage concealer and mix it in with the goddess garden SPF 30 and use it like a BB cream and it looks phenomenal!
To find out more of what was in the vegan Cuts box this month, what the boxes are like or if you are obsessed with unboxing videos peep my video above and prepare to become obsessed with vegan monthly subscription boxes!
Get your own for under $20 a month- legit it's like a holiday every month ;)
Some extra stuffs about Vegan Cuts you must know!
- Vegan Cuts is an online Marketplace selling the best vegan products around, including beauty, snacks and fashion
- The Beauty Box is a monthly subscription box that delivers 4-7 vegan and cruelty-free products to your door
- Products in the Beauty Box will be a mix of full, travel and sample sizes
- We feature mostly natural and organic products
- The Beauty Box costs $19.95 per month
- We ship the Beauty Box for free in the US, $8 to Canada and $15 Internationally